The Green Party of England and Wales are holding their biennial conference in Harrogate this week. In between the impassioned speeches, intense policy debates and embarrassing social events, many thumbs get tapped into smart phones to spread the word on Twitter. We’re collating the very best tweets of conference. Here’s our pick from day two:
1. This tweet showing Keith Taylor MEP skiving conference debates to support a local anti-fracking camp.
2. This sneaky conference chameleon:
3. This collection of uncharacteristically high resolution photos:
4. This excessively large image of a person called Ben:
5. The retelling of this joke from Molly Scott-Cato’s keynote speech:
6. …And this account of another from the Scott Cato bag of one-liners: